A downloadable game
Adventure Dungeon 2: Faron's Fate is an action- roguelike about a lone adventurer venturing into a dungeon full of dangerous monsters and rare artifacts. Enter a procedurally generated dungeon, fight for your life, and collect weapons, loot, and armor along the way. By combining components of The Binding of Isaac and The Legend of Zelda with classic RPG elements, Faron's Fate creates a unique action- packed experience where no two playthroughs are alike.
- Over 200+ Unique items, weapons, armor, and magic spells!
- 50+ Monsters and enemies to fight!
- Classic RPG elements - Detailed stats and armor with powerful full- set bonuses!
- Arcade- style gameplay - all content is unlocked from the start!
- Integrated controller support for all popular gamepads!
- Dynamic lighting and fancy visual effects
- Seeded Runs - play in the same dungeon as your friends for an even playing field in determining who's the very best!
- Three special challenge modes for seasoned players- Infinite Run, Boss Rush, and Time Attack!
- Packed with secrets and rare content!
Presskit + Contact
All press and Let's Plays are encouraged to download the press kit for detailed information about the game as well as screenshots and art assets! For any other inquiries including player questions and suggestions, feel free to contact me on social media or via email.
AD Subreddit: /r/AdventureDungeon/
*All purchases will come with a Steam Key*
|Published||Dec 17, 2014|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Hack and Slash, Procedural Generation, Retro, Roguelike, Roguelite, swordfighting|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|